Insulation tester "Insu 10"
A digital and analog meter for testing insulation resistance and continuity that can be used for all kinds of insulation measurements on electrical plant and equipment, such as domestic appliances, cables, motors, transformers etc.
- Insulation resistance ranges from 10 k ohm to 999 M ohm
- Selection of test voltages 50 V/100 V/250 V/500 V/1000 V
- Measurement of resistance from 0.01 ohm to 99.9 ohm
- Measurement of voltage from above 25 V to 600 V AC/DC
- "Equipment live" monitoring for voltages over 25 V for any of the available functions
- Automatic discharging of capacitor circuits after testing
- Min./max. storage
- Memory for storing the 50 most recent measurements
- Adjustable threshold monitoring (Go/No Go) for the megohm range
- Adjustable time spans for measuring insulation resistance from 10 sec. up to 5 mins.
- Continuity testing with programmable threshold for continuity resistance plus acoustic signal
- Stopwatch function
- Blown fuse indication
- Auto power off
- Includes 1 set of measuring leads, 1 set of terminals, 1 set of 6 x 1.5 V IEC LR6 batteries; protective rubber sleeves