Wiring installation board: Building service entry with earthing, external lightning protection, TN/TT earthing systems
Compact with building service entry feed and earthing bar for a consumer installation, including fault simulation, ideally for use in all kinds of training and project work on the topic of “Testing installations according to VDE 0100 Part 600”. The panel contains all the necessary components for a building power feed and earthing bar so that the listed testing and fault-finding capabilities can be implemented.
The fault simulation capabilities and compact design make the system ideal for training exercises. A design in the form of a console panel allows the module to be used in experiment panel frames or as a desk-top unit.
- Model of building service entry feed with main fuse box
- Model of internal and external lightning protection
- Model of an electricity meter with preliminary fuses
- Main earthing bar with all the key equipotential bonding conductors and earthing strips
- Implementation of various mains system configurations by means of jumpers
- Terminal panel for subsequent distribution boxes in a consumer system
- Earthing measurement using 3-wire und 4-wire sensing methods
- Fault simulator with 12 simulated faults, lockable
- Nominal voltage: 3 x 230 V/400 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Inputs/outputs: 4 mm safety sockets
- Dimensions: 297 x 456 x 80 mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg