SybaPro mobile InsTrain/CarTrain experiment trolley, 1070x1350x700mm
The mobile aluminium-profile experiment trolley is specially designed to accommodate components of the InsTrain and CarTrain system. All the Ins-Train and CarTrain system components can be safely mounted in structured fashion for lessons from the front of a class or for students' own practicals. For students, this provides a modern, educationally designed workplace with a worktop and connections for multimedia.
- Aluminium profile with integrated grooves for attaching a wide variety of components (e.g. PC and monitor-holders)
- 4 steerable double casters, 2 with brakes
- Worktop 1000 x 30 x 700 mm (W x H x D)
- Table top made of highly compressed multilayered chipboard conforming to DIN EN 438-1, light grey, with double-sided 0.8 mm slightly textured laminate coating (Resopal) in compliance with DIN 16926
- Table top bordered with solid, impact-resistant edging made of 3-mm thick plastic, colour RAL 7047
- Coating and adhesives must be PVC-free
- Power strip with 5-outlet sockets and power switch, lead and earthed plug
- Height of table top 830 mm
- Dimensions without CarTrain/InsTrain-System: 1070 x 1350 x 700 (W x H x D)
- Dimensions with CarTrain/InsTrain-System: 1070 x 1650 x 700 (W x H x D)
The mobile experiment stand will be delivered fully assembled.