Interactive Lab Assistant: Fundamentals of Wiring Harness Repair
This course covers the fundamentals of cable harness repairs. The most conventional methods are explored and imparted to the trainee, the and tools and other components needed for this job explained. By providing additional practical material, the course is ideally supplemented with the "Set for cable harness repair" CO3223-7T, thus making it a perfect symbiosis of increased theoretical knowledge and enhanced practical skills.
Topics of the course
- Parameters of wiring and cables
- Colour coding for wires and cables
- Types of connecting plugs
- Variations of line termination
- Fundamentals of cable repair