VoIP PRO training system
An extraordinarily flexible training system with boundless capabilities!
The training system is delivered in a mobile, electromagnetically-compliant 19" rack accommodating 15 height units and furnished with robust and convenient lockers.
The 19" VoIP server's basic version includes the following features:
- VoIP with various protocols (SIP, AIX, H.323, UNIStim, SCCP).
- Configurable and extensible as required; also connectable via relatively economical hardware with connections such as POTS (for analog telephones), ISDN basic rate interface (BRI) or primary multiplex (PRI, E1 or T1).
- Theoretically unlimited number of subscribers.
- Covers all functions of a conventional telephony system.
- Upgradeable with UMTS, GSM, ISDN und POTS interfaces by means of optional hardware.
The 19" PBX's basic version includes the following features:
- Up to 2 exchange lines.
- Up to 2 internal digital channels for ISDN terminal devices or system telephones.
- Connection of up to 8 analog telephones, cordless phones, fax machines, answering machines or modems.
- Two module slots allow expansion to 8 further S0-terminals or 16 further analog ports.
- Windows manager for supporting system configuration.
- Upgradeable with DECT and VoIP interfaces by means of optional hardware.
A professional 19 "module provides a robust solution for training network technicians and fitters. The module comprises one ISDN and one CAT5e patch panel.