Mobile aluminum experiment stand, 3 levels, power strip with 6 sockets, 49"x28"x79" WxDxH (1250x700x1995mm)
High-quality mobile experiment and demonstration trolley from the SybaPro range featuring aluminium table legs and low-level shelf.
This trolley is suitable for mounting under-table cabinets and is compatible with all add-ons and extensions in the SybaPro range.
It is supplied with one shelf, an angle bracket for attaching a PC and a cable holder.
Table top + Shelf:
- 30-mm table top made of highly compressed, multi-layer fine chipboard conforming to DIN EN 438-1
- Colour grey, RAL 7035, with 0.8-mm slightly textured laminate coating (Resopal) on both sides, conforming to DIN 16926
- Resistant to many chemicals and reagents including dilute acids and alkalis
- Resistant to heat, e.g. molten solder or heating at specific points such as by soldering tips or cigarette ends
- Frame with solid impact-resistant protective edging made of 3 mm thick RAL 7047 coloured plastic
- Coating and adhesive are PVC free
- Power strip with 6 outlet sockets mounted underneath the table top, lead and earthed plug
- 2 extruded aluminium profiles with multiple grooves 1800 x 120 x 40 mm (WxHxD)
- 8 equally sized grooves in extruded aluminium profiles (3 on each side and 1 each on the front and back)
- Grooves accommodate standard industrial mountings
- 4 H-shaped aluminium profiles, 1150 mm, for 3-layer organisation of DIN A4 panels
- Space for extension of power supply duct
- Base made of rectangular tubing with 4 swiveling double casters, 2 of which have brakes
- Table frame made of tough combination of rectangular tubing around the full perimeter
- Acid-resistant epoxy-resin coating, 80 µm thick (approx.), colour RAL 7047
- Width 200 mm with 12 cable slots to accommodate 48 x 4-mm safety measurement leads
PC attachment bracket:
- With 3 screw-on rubber stoppers, dimensions 65x65x114 mm approx. (top fixing for PC)
> The height of the cable holder and PC attachment bracket can be adjusted along the aluminium profiles
> For attachment to left or right, fastening materials included
> Acid-resistant epoxy-resin powder coating of thickness 80 µm approx., colour RAL 7047
- Height of table top 760 mm
- 1250 x 1970 x 700 mm (WxHxD)
The mobile experiment stand is supplied in kit form and needs to be assembled by customers themselves.