Lathe machine programming software with 3D simulation
Professional 3D programming software
Thanks to the integrated, post-processor designed especially for this lathe machine direct programming of the CNC lathe machine LM9712 is can be performed with the “lathe machine programming software with 3D simulation”.
The professional lathe software permits you to explore in a simple way everything from product construction to the finished workpiece. Programming can be carried out in PAL, Fanuc or ISO G-code. Furthermore, the user has the option of converting the source code programmed in PAL or Fanuc into ISO G-code using a post-processor. After programming has been completed, the program itself can be simulated in 3D. Potential programming errors can be rectified thus preventing any damage to the tool. The software also offers the possibility of automated manufacturing thanks to the use of tool changers, thread cutting in CNC operating mode, electronic handwheel deployment as well as very high processing speeds.
Scope of operations:
- Program input in accordance with DIN 66025 using G and M functions, as well as PAL programming
- 3D simulation of the processing operations with the machine and tool depicted
- Data transfer from PAL or Fanuc source code and conversion into an operational G code program
- Input of technology values
- Machine independent programming: CNC programs can be created on several PCs regardless of the CNC lathe involved, i.e. during workpiece processing on the CNC lathe new programs can be written in parallel on other PCs
- Cutting radius compensation
- Classroom license covers installation on 15 workstations (with a network dongle)
- A PC is needed for creating the program and for controlling the CNC lathe machine (not included in the scope of supply).
- Languages: englisch, spanish