Modular Measurement Interface
The CarTrain Interface takes the form of a DIN A4 experiment card with rounded corners, colour-coded in compliance with DIN72551 for educational assistance.
Safety measurement sockets are also coded on the basis of DIN72551.
The design resembles circuit diagrams depicted in a detached or exploded view with power supply wiring running between panels.
- Interface for multimedia experiment literature – measurements need to be copied into the experiment instruction pages using drag and drop.
- Two voltage values and one current can all be measured simultaneously
- 3-channel oscilloscope function can be used at the same time as the multimeter display
- Measurement range: V<250 V=/~, I<15A=/~ direct measurement within the circuit
- USB interface
- External power supply to ensure measurements can be made even when short circuits are present
- Current measuring range protected by automatic circuit breaker
- Dimensions: 228 x 296 x 125 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 2 kg