Drive unit with crankshaft, camshaft and engine temperature sensor
The "Drive unit 2" module is part of the “Modular engine management” training system. Its symbiosis between authentic components and digitally rendered graphics means you can get the full educational potential out of the module. Trainees not only learn the authentic look and feel of the components but can also associate this actual appearance with the corresponding circuit symbol, which is a major help in reading and understanding circuit diagrams. Depending on the actual module, there may also be a 3D drawing as well as the circuit symbol, which shows details of the component. Since the 4-mm safety sockets used for the module use the same colour-coding as the control unit, not only is the basic function of each terminal self-explanatory but also the dangers of incorrect wiring are minimised. Even if wiring is done incorrectly, all the sensors and actuator modules possess inherent safety circuitry to protect them against short-circuits.
- Authentic crankshaft sensor
- Authentic camshaft sensor
- Authentic engine temperature sensor
- Circuit symbol with measuring points
- Switch for selecting between actual and simulated engine temperature modes
- Continuous simulation of temperature changes in a range from -20 to 110°C.
- Switch for selecting between actual and simulated crankshaft and camshaft modes
- Continuous simulation of speed or actual control by accelerator pedal sensor.
- High-resolution printed cut-away of R4 engine
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Dimensions: 297 x 445 x 180 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 3.4 kg