Microcomputers / Microcontrollers
- UniTrain digital technology courses
- UniTrain microcomputer technology courses (INTEL 8085)
- Microcontroller Technology using the 8-Bit Microchip PIC16F887
- Microcontroller Technology using the 32-Bit ARM Cortex M3
- Field Programmable Gate Array "FPGA"
- UML-programming of 8-Bit microcontrollers
- UML-programming of 16-Bit microcontrollers
- UML-programming of 32-Bit microcontrollers
- UML-programming of Arduino
- Basics of "Cyber physical systems"
Training systems on microcontroller technology based on UniTrain
Microcontroller trainer, computer trainer, microprocessor trainer
Intel, Microchip and ARM processors
Integrated development environment, modular component system for experiments
Training objectives: fundamentals, architecture, low-level programming, interfaces