- RTH Thermodynamics
- RCC1 Open- and closed-loop control in refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- RCC2 Modular refrigeration training system
- RCC3 Split-system air conditioners with heat pump function
- RCW Refrigeration workshop
- RMW 1 mechanical proficiencies in the refrigeration sector
- Tools, work benches and workshop equipment for refrigeration technology
Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology has to cope with many challenges – for one thing the demanding technical requirements in the fields of electrical engineering, thermodynamics and refrigeration processes, as well as the need for practical technical skills. Furthermore, however, it is also necessary to keep abreast of political developments, such as the Kyoto protocol and the European regulation on fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-gas regulation).
With the versatile training systems from Lucas-Nülle you can train students in all the educational topics needed in practice. We provide you with the equipment and tools necessary to prepare new technicians for both existing and future challenges.