- EWG 1 Wind power plant with DFIG
- EWG 2 Small wind power plant trainer
- Photovoltaics (UniTrain)
- EPH 2 Advanced Photovoltaics Trainer (PV)
- EPH 3 Professional Photovoltaics Trainer (PV)
- EPH 4 Renewable Energies Hybrid System (PV and Wind)
- EHY 1 Fuel cell technology (UniTrain)
- EHY 2 Advanced fuel cell technology
The move away from coal, oil and nuclear power to renewable forms of energy is gaining momentum. Today, technology has evolved to a point where solar energy, wind power, hydrogen fuel and biomass can be exploited as environmentally friendly energy sources.
Throughout the world well-qualified technicians and engineers are being sought after to help keep this trend moving forward. Today, technologies are undergoing rapid change. This trend is being compounded by rising expectations in training and education. Lucas-Nülle has developed the appropriate training systems needed to cope with the ever more complex world of training and education.