Interactive Lab Assistant: Testing of protective systems in compliance with DIN VDE 0100measures
Multimedia experiment software with virtual instruments, instructions and documentation of results for topic "Testing of protective measures according to DIN VDE0100, 0105 and 0113".
- Interactive experiment set-ups
- Questions with feedback and evaluation logic for monitoring student progress
- Printable document for easy printing of instructions and solutions
- Available in German, English, French and Spanish. Additional languages available on request
- Labsoft browser, course software and supplementary software for external measuring instruments
The "protective systems" course uses existing standards to teach the set-up and testing of electrical installations using various earthing configurations.
- Foundation earthing electrodes
- Equipotential bonding
- Testing and measurement of power supply to a building in compliance with DIN VDE standards
- Planning and estimates for various installation circuits
- Testing of installed systems according to DIN VDE standards
- Protection in IT systems
- Course duration: 20 hours approx.